Thursday, July 07, 2005

Finally!

At last, I'm able to start my blog! This is my very first post, a month after I created my blog. I hope my blog can carry loads of pics that I have been wanting to share to all my friends! I have lined-up pics from my wedding (almost seven months back), my honeymoon in bora (just a day after my wedding), and from the biggest fashion event of the year here in our office - our trip to Bohol (last june 2-4).

I also have pics of my recent best buys from my weekly trips to market!market!.

Expect pics from me from time to time, not much journal-writing. As friends know, I do sales for urc export monday to friday, 9.6 hours a day (okay, probably 8.6 hours a day since I always come in late!) and a big part of my work is to handle correspondences with my Japanese buyers (we email many, many times a day, as in!). So I think I have enough letter writing already. :)

Next post will be our office's Bohol trip! The beach is great and the tarsiers are so lovable you'd want to take them home!

1 Comments:

Blogger IVY SHERISSE SHEELER said...

wahhaha.. kulet ng pics mo dito... this comment is in honor of your first blog.

lagay ka ng Tag-board.

Ü Teng

6:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home